tirsdag 9. september 2008

Embellishment pins

Finally it's my turn to get my eyes opened for these awesome needle pins.
If you like vintage style, these really makes the touch! I've seen a lot of these pins lately, but most of them are made out of plastic pearls, not glass like mine.

If you're interested in any, I have some for sale. And also in different colors.
Just speak up!

About the kits... I'm longing to scrap with the stuff, it's just that my desk is really bombed, and I have to get organized before I can start some scrapping. I'm going to put a lot, and I mean A LOT up for sale at Scrapping.no, once I've taken pics of everything. Hopefully today.

4 kommentarer:

Heidi sa...

Ååååh ... de var knallfine!!

Salte sa...

Jeg vil gjerne kjøpe pins av deg snuppa!!!

Skal du selge alt du eier og har av scrappeting nå eller? hehe

Anonym sa...

The ipod touch is $319.00 and the iphone is $199.00. I would think that since the ipod touch has a few less things than the iphone that there would be a decrease in value. Does anyone know why the price hasn't dropped in the ipod touch?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.oyunmesk.com/showthread.php?p=24944#post24944]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonym sa...

Bonjour I'd like to congratulate you for such a great quality site!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/mardi-gras-party-supplies.html]mardi gras Party Supplies[/url].