This has not been one of my best days. My mother called me at 6 am to tell me we had to come and get my son (he got a terrible earache the day before.. went to the doctor etc)
We're talking about an 8 hour drive-one way. So I made a deal with my DH and my mother that they would meet half way. My DH got so stressed, that on the way he manged to fill the tank with petrol instead of diesel *faint*. Had to call the car rescue and get towed to the nearest car workshop. It took ages and cost at fortune.
My son came home in tears because of the pain, and because he had to leave his grandmother. Not much fun being a mother then.
This LO of him is for the summerschool challenge over at Minneriket where we should use buttons.
Kirsten was so nice to give me this award. Thank you for those kind words, and I'm really looking forward to go to Paris with you!
The rules are as follows:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
So here are my nominees:
- Ingveig for making the most delicious cards and LO's
- Vibeke for alwasys taking the time to leave a comment on blogs all around
- Lene for inspiring me, and being my mentor
- Linda for being such a brilliant blogger
- Marianne for taking such beautiful pictures
- Aase for getting things done
- And last but not least Hege for being my scrapping-soul mate!